Time & Location
Jul 31, 2020, 11:40 PM
About the Event
Social Enterprise World Forum (SEWF)
Call For Submissions in the US through Buy Social USA
September 21st through 25th, 2020
SEWF Digital will champion the potential of social enterprises – small and large, rural and urban – to bring about inclusive and sustainable economic development. The week-long programme will feature keynotes and plenaries from three different world zones with live Q&A, online networking, and sessions organised by partners and participants. Speakers will include leading social entrepreneurs and changemakers from across the world with over 5,000 participants from over 50 countries. Buy Social USA is proud to be the US promotional partner for the SEWF event and is seeking to bring together some examples of inclusive, impactful and innovative social enterprise companies and leaders from across the country.
Call for submissions
- Virtual Tours: Show us around your social enterprise then tell us about the impact your social enterprise makes in your community. 5-10 minute videos.
- Panel Speakers: We want to hear from you if you are a social enterprise leader or social impact stakeholder that is driving change in any of the following ways:
- Racial Justice, Social Justice, Environmental impact, Black and Minority Led social enterprises.
- Alternative investment models for social enterprises - ignoring the old VC unicorn investment model and moving towards more innovative funding and investment models to get social enterprises going and help them become successful.
- Social procurement - do you work for a corporation, university, hospital, local government? Are you buying goods and services from social enterprises? We want to have an informative discussion between social enterprise leaders, intermediary organizations and social impact buyers.
More about the event
Join us 21st-25th of September to connect with thousands of leading social entrepreneurs, access world class content and be part of the world’s largest social enterprise conversation. Book before the 1st August to secure your place for £39 using our special early bird discount. There are discounts available for group bookings (over 10), start-up social enterprises, students, youth (under 25) and social enterprises in low income, lower income and conflict affected economies. As we know that this is a difficult time for many across the sector, we have also created a bursary fund.
For further info, visit www.sewfdigital.org
BOOK NOW – BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK!
SEWF Digital event week features three parts:
· Monday/Tuesday focuses on connecting and learning through masterclasses, webinars, group discussion, specialist sessions, and self-created content (content nomination for registered participants is open from 1st-31st July).
· Wednesday/Thursday room partitions come down (virtually) with a series of keynote addresses and plenaries that will inspire and encourage action.
· Friday will focus on reflection and next steps as we close the event.
Each day the programme will start in Oceania/East Asia moving west to Africa/Europe/Asia and finishing in North, Central and South America. This means that no matter where you are in the world you can access live content and networking during your day.
We hope you will be able to join us in September to help us to make SEWF Digital the biggest ever virtual social enterprise conversation. We can’t wait to see you there.
- Fill in this Google Form to register your idea before July 31st, 2020
- Successful proposals will be contacted by August 3rd, 2020
- Submit your virtual tour video to us by August 24th, 2020